If you’re hosting a website, you might be wondering if your server’s internet bandwidth could handle it ? Well, for new websites, you might not need to worry as you can use a shared hosting provider and let them take care of it. But if you get thousands of visitors in a day, would that be a trouble ?
We got you a solution.
Don’t get too frustrated as there is already a solution for you! This is why BenchPoint.io was created. We focused on helping website owners to estimate and manage the amount of traffic anytime! Even when you are having a vacation with your family, you could easily check your ‘bandwidth’ in a few clicks.
Really ? How does it works ?
Basically, you just need to install our lightweight agent and all you have to think now is to attract your visitors!
Really, only that ?
Yes. After installing our agent, just leave the tricky part to us!
How does it work ?
We work so hard so so you don’t need too. To take advantage of BenchPoint.io features, below are the steps:
- Register an account on BenchPoint.io
- Create a new host.
- Note down the command. (Ctrl-C will help)
After that, login to your server and:
- Login as root user.
- Paste down the command that you have copied. (Ctrl V)
- Take a cup of coffee as it wouldn’t take more than 5 minutes.
After successfully doing so, all you have to do is manage from our web interface! Simple and easy right? No more hassle on login in your server and using the speedtest-cli, all you have to do is use our interactive control panel.
What are the benefits of using BenchPoint.io?
Why would you need BenchPoint.io? Does it helps your daily life a lot? We bet you would. Just imagine if your landing page loads in 3 minutes, wouldn’t you lost potential customers? Researches found out that 47% of visitors would leave slow websites and go to others. That will be a nightmare for your business. So here is what you could do:
- Schedule your speed test regularly.
- Run adhoc speed tests directly from our control panel.
- Monitor bandwitdh from your service provider.
- Get notification alert if something weird is happening.
- Real-time public anonymous results.
- Get the pattern of speed degrade from your provider (coming soon)
- Monitor CPU and MEMORY usage with notification alert. (coming soon)
As you could see, there are some upcoming features. Amazing isn’t it. We bet it is.
Say no more to sluggish websites!
Who is behind BenchPoint.io ? Our team is quite unique as it is a collaboration between father and son. Father and son ? Yes it is !
- Full Stack Web Developer – Akmal Hazim, the 13-year old son (lives in a Hostel 2 hours away from home)
- Agent Developer – Hafizul Rasydan, aka the father
We’ve worked hard enough to ensure this project is ready for community use by day of launching.
Any contribution are welcomed. If you would like to do so, please email email@example.com for enquiry.
We are excited to announce BenchPoint.io will officially launch on 22 September 2018 during JomLaunch v6. Our plan is release all features (except “coming soon”) to general public. We’re trying our best to meet this goal, although it seems we’re short-handed. Let see how it goes !
Feel free to feedback us if you have any.